This page provides an online appendix to the PCAPP Negotiated Project
“Online Presentation Skills and Methods: State of the Science versus State of the Art”
A webinar “…is a conference or presentation conducted live over the Internet…” (Carlson, 2009, p.26).
(1) Click here for Gerry Stahl’s webinar on Philosophy of Group Cognition
Wikipedia defines a podcast as “a digital medium consisting of an episodic series of audio, video, radio, PDF, or ePub files subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication or streamed online to a computer or mobile device”.
(1) Click here for podcast of the Nature magazine
(2) Click here for podcast of the University of Cambridge
(3) Click here for podcast of the Guardian
(4) Click here for podcast of Scientific American
Oxford Dictionary defines a blog as “a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis.”
(1) Click here for Gregory Mankiw’s (Harvard University) blog
(2) Click here for Dan Ariely’s (Duke University) blog